*ORDER YOUR NEW SOFTCOVER EDITION!
The new edition features double the impact related to hormone management.
EFFECTIVE CLINIC GUIDANCE – ESSENTIAL INFORMATION – EASY TO USE
Up-dated data about oral contraceptives (OCs) is the primary feature but expanded comprehensive product information and guidance about HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY makes the new edition the most wide-ranging analysis and evaluation available on hormonal balance during a woman’s life cycle.
- Important new data about low-dose estrogen pills
- 8 all-important tables have been revised, updated, and re-designed to define estrogen and progesterone activity
- 140 new OCs to include:
- 93 combination Progesterone/Estrogen pills
- Composition of OCs with detailed regimens. i.e., mono 14-21-28 days and extended cycle – 84 or 96 days
- More than 40 pills have been discontinued since the publication of the 15th Edition
- Dr. Dickey’s research confirms that the greatest increase of note has been in the number of non-brand-name pharmaceutical companies, while 16 established companies continue to offer reliable new products.
- The addition of current research and revised tables provide an easy access view of new products
- The application and appropriate use of new treatments
- Dr. Dickey has enhanced his original concepts of matching individual patient characteristics to products designed to relieve hormonal imbalance during a woman’s life cycle.