EFFECTIVE CLINIC GUIDANCE – ESSENTIAL INFORMATION – EASY TO USE
Up-dated data about oral contraceptives (OCs) is the primary feature but expanded comprehensive product information and guidance about HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY makes the new edition the most wide-ranging analysis and evaluation available on hormonal balance during a woman’s life cycle.
- Important new data about low-dose estrogen pills
- 8 all-important tables have been revised, updated, and re-designed to define estrogen and progesterone activity
- 140 new OCs to include:
- 93 combination Progesterone/Estrogen pills
- Composition of OCs with detailed regimens. i.e., mono 14-21-28 days and extended cycle – 84 or 96 days
- More than 40 pills have been discontinued since the publication of the 15th Edition
- Dr. Dickey’s research confirms that the greatest increase of note has been in the number of non-brand-name pharmaceutical companies, while 16 established companies continue to offer reliable new products.
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
The same, careful attention has been applied to the expanded and separate Hormone Replacement Therapy Section in the new edition.
- The addition of current research and revised tables provide an easy access view of new products
- The application and appropriate use of new treatments
- Dr. Dickey has enhanced his original concepts of matching individual patient characteristics to products designed to relieve hormonal imbalance during a woman’s life cycle.